Monday 17 November 2014

The tattoo and piercing tag

So i found this floating around and i thought YES why not! while the tattoo part might be a tad lacking as i don't have many and the ones i have a lacking -.-


Tattoos

How many tattoos do you have and where?

I think its 11? I hope i didn't miss any out ^-^ ( not all in this post, some of them are crap :P )
These are mine so far 

If you're an AC fan you should know what this says ;)







Do you regret any of your tattoos?

Im kinda half and half on this, I had around 4 underage and they're crap they really are hhaha
but i do still love them and i love the coverups I'm having because of them ^-^


Which tattoo hurt most?
The big daddy... purely because i sat 6 hours...

Do you have any problem with your tattoos?
No? none at all otherwise id have them covered :)

Do you want more tattoos?
OH COURSE :D
This next year i plan on purely having tattoos.. I want my arm blacked out and scarification..
I want my hands tattooed and i want my legs covered...

Piercings



How many piercings do you have and where?
*sighs as i have to count them all*
24
Lowbrets-snakebites-vertical labret-Dahlias-cheeks-both top lip piercings- philtrum- septum- nostrils-high nostrils- bridge- third eye dermal- 2 dermas next to my eyes- conch

Do you regret having any of your piercings?
Nope otherwise id take em out ;)

Which piercing hurt most?
high nostrils or philtrum for sure.

Do you have any problems with your piercings?
Not really i mean they get upset sometimes and that one fucker always has to point it out...
Thats probably the only problem i have ha

Do you want more piercings?
Im going to say no.. i think I'm pretty much done with piercings and i don't have room left anyway...
but who knows?

1 comment: