Sunday 29 June 2014

Sub dermal horn implants! - Healing / procedure

(WARNING- Some pictures my contain blood )
So a few Saturday ago i went in for my next big modification- Subdermal horns!
To be perfectly honestly it was something i didn't have to think twice about...
Its one of those that you think about but never think you will actually get done.
But behold me shiny horny forehead!

As i always do, my fiancée and my best friend Sam ( who was wanting to come watch for the first time!) came along with me.
|
|
V
Worksop!
Paddy marked out where i wanted them, i went for a little more inwards that out as i didn't think it would suit my face shape as much.


Procedure 




Boobies on my head ;)


Mid selfie photo with paddy, im a unicorn here :)



Two mid photos, Although its not pretty- no brows and double chins an all but i was so happy and excited ^-^

Both horns, Here you can see the incisions and all that lovely blood in my hair. 



Healing



This is an hour after, My face is not happy. It felt so tight and sunburnt.
Id taken some pain killers but didn't really feel like talking :(


Day 2- I know these are not  flattering but what does anyone expect ha 
My forehead was rather swollen, as you can see my dermal looks pushed out and the lids of my eyes are bigggg

Day 3- Looking like a old person with this hair line ha. Bloody hair and soreness 



Day 4- The worst 'looking day'.
I was still taking painkillers here as it felt uncomfortable still but fortunately for me this is the worst it got.
I'd looked around and other people swelling/ bruising looked awful!
Tbh i was quite disappointed but this was the best bruise i got.

2 weeks later.

They are really starting to define now and..
I
LOVE
THEM.
I truly do, the positivity i got back from them was so lovely.
For anyone out there considering this mod,
I say go for it! by far my favourite.
I could finally wash my hair after a week and having blood stuck in dreads is awful but i was told not to get them wet.
The stitches are almost gone.

Thanks for reading!
If you have any questions feel free to ask on here or tumblr 


Big thank you to Patrick Kielty as always for making my forehead more awesome.
)0(
Love and light to you all! 
and happy modding 






Olive elf








3 comments:

  1. You gorgeous lady!! I love them ^o^ so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks weird and not good. No human should do this to themselves. I'm sure she doesn't have many job opportunities.

    ReplyDelete