Monday 19 May 2014

Liverpool Tattoo convention, The hippy hole and new hair!

The sun is shining and its time to dust off my blog and start a fresh!
I recently fell back in love with my trusty Cannon and ordered a new lens so a tone new photos to come in the next few days!

Liverpool Tattoo convention 
I booked in with Dane Grannon to get my bioshock half sleeve started. I sat for 6 and a half hours which was enough for me!
Its got a few hours left which im hoping to get finished in the next few months!
( im not going to post any proper photos on here till its finished)

In the morning we had a quick shop around.
Finally had my chance to go to 'The hippy hole'
If you have a passion for tie dye this is definitely the place!
The two tees are from The Hippy Hole and the rest was from Grin






AFter sitting 6 and a half hours it obviously wasn't enough as i went on to have these cuties done!



To finish a photo from today. 
The sun was shinning down on me all day! 
)o(
Oh and my hair isn't green anymore!
( its a pretty moody one but the sun was in my eyes! ^-^ )



No comments:

Post a Comment